Bruno VSL-6000 Scooter Lift
Curb-Sider – What is it?
This easy to use product lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your Curb-Sider do the heavy lifting for you! The Curb-Sider is the world’s most popular vehicle lift (over 50,000 sold).
- Fully Powered – Makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle virtually effortless
- Offset Arm Design – Allows lifting/lowering behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the vehicle (near the rear wheel)
- Docking device for your mobility device is included at no charge
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Safe/Reliable – lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Works with minivans, SUVs, CUVs, pickup trucks and full-size vans
- Hundreds of custom, vehicle-specific mounting kits are available for an extra clean and precise installation
- Up to $1000 is available to help pay for a Curb-Sider lift through the selling automotive comapany (Chevy, Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, etc…) on new vehicles.
- Fold-down Lift Head allows partial third row seating access (where applicable) or cargo space and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins)