Bruno Turny and Turny Orbit Seat
Turny/Turny Orbit – What are they?
This revolutionary system for higher vehicles provides easy access to an automotive seat. The seat rotates, comes out of the vehicle, and lowers toward the ground, eliminating the climbing and twisting normally required to enter a higher vehicle. Both units are powered out and down; however, the Turny is rotated manually, while the Turny Orbit has powered rotation.
- Makes entering and exiting your higher vehicle easy
- User weight capacity of 330 lb/150 kg
- Safe – uses automotive seat and seat belt; meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – will not affect resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Can be stopped at any point for ideal transfer height
- Power or manual rotate versions available
- Hundreds of vehicle-specific mounting kits provide a safe and precise installation for minivans, SUVs, pickup trucks, CUVs and full-size vans – first and second row applications available
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- A Bruno Vehicle Lift complements your Turny for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1000 is available to help pay for a Curb-Sider lift through the selling automotive comapany (Chevy, Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, etc…) on new vehicles.